Terms and Conditions :-
Dear Parents, Kindly read all the instructions and terms & conditions carefully before submitting the form online.
The online admission application forms for Nursery 2022-2023 will be available on the school website from 17th December 2021 11.00 am to 20th December 2021 Up to 6.00 pm.
Kindly Note: The application forms are limited, registration will end once we surpass the limit on or before the said dates.
Age Criteria: Children born between 1st October 2018 and 31st December 2019 are eligible for admissions.
- Payment of the form will not be refunded in any case.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats. Filling of the form does not guarantee admission.
- There will be NO offline admissions, ONLY online applications will be accepted.
- No extensions of time/date will be accepted.
- Any wrong information on the application will amount to disqualification of the form.
- Incomplete forms will also be rejected.
- You have to upload a scanned passport size photo of the child and his/her birth certificate while filling the form online.
- Parent’s Aadhar Card number is mandatory, in any case, ONLY if either parent is a single parent, you can kindly contact the office, only on the above given dates.
- If, admission is granted and needs to be cancelled for any reason, admission fee will not be refunded.
Important guidelines :-
- After you complete the form filling and payment of the form online, you have to download and print the form and furnish it along with a photocopy of the documents mentioned below :
- 2 Passport size photographs of the child.
- Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of identification: Aadhar Card of the child and parents (Mother and Father)
- Proof of Residence: Electricity bill or first two pages of Housing Agreement.
- Proof of Sibling currently studying in our school: Copy of last year’s report card (Kindly note, cousins are not counted as siblings in this category, siblings are those that belong to the same biological parents)
- Original Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Recent Family Photo.
Parents have to furnish the ORIGINALS of ALL the above-mentioned documents for verification on the appointed day. If parents fail to be present on the appointed day for further verification, then their application for admission will not be considered.
Further information regarding the verification of documents will be informed to you
- Our School believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admissions.
- The school has NO promoter or agent. You are strongly advised not to approach such sources to seek their recommendation for admission to our school.
- Recommendations or any form of request letters regarding admission will not be considered. Kindly do not approach the administrative authorities regarding such matters.
- The school does not accept any favors, by way of donations in exchange for admission. We advise parents to be aware and stay away from individuals who promise admissions in exchange of money.
- The admission committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admissions.