Frequently asked question
Nursery Admission – Frequently asked question
• Any Age criteria for Nursery admissions?
– Yes, as per department norms, only children born between 1st October 2018 to 31st December 2019 are eligible for admissions to Nursery 2022-23.
• If Child’s Aadhar card is not available?
– If child’s Aadhar card is unavailable, parents Aadhar card is sufficient and mandatory.
• What would be the School Timing?
– Currently because of the pandemic all classes are being conducted online. You will be updated with more details once your child is admitted.
• What would the fee structure be?
– Our fee structure is very optimally designed.
• Are there admissions for other classes?
– You can directly contact the office in the month of May 2022 and enquire.
• Will the form money be refunded if admission is not granted or cancelled in any case?
– No, payment of the form will not be refunded in any case.
• Once Admission is granted and ADMISSION FEE is paid, can that be refunded if we want to cancel the admission?
– No, admission fee will not be refunded in any case.
• What documents do we have to carry for offline verification process of Nursery Admission?
- 2 Passport size photographs of the student
- Original Birth certificate of child from Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Identification: Aadhar Card of child and parents
- Proof of residence: Electricity Bill or first 2 pages of housing agreement
- Proof of sibling currently studying in our school: Copy of last year’s report card (siblings are those that belong to same biological parents, cousins are not considered as siblings)
- Original Caste Certificate if applicable.
Recent Family Photo